Wednesday, October 6, 2010

at war with dream.

So.  Hoping this wakes me up a little bit.

Downloaded a song by Jay Park, and it took me a couple listens to realize that it's actually former 2PM member Jay Park.  I did recognize the name, but listening, I just thought "I didn't know there was another artist named Jay Park."  This was partly because I didn't have a very high opinion of Jay Park's singing, and this one wasn't half bad, so it kinda went against my predisposition.  And part of it was 'cause he's not the only one singing.  But anyhow, it's not half bad.

See for yourself.

Speechless - Jay Park


And he has another single called 'Bestie' that's also decent. Apparently the studio version isn't out yet though, so no vid.

Oh, and this failed at the waking up, but whatever.
I suppose I will go to bed in a little bit..
SIGH. my mortal enemy.  why must you be so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment