Friday, October 15, 2010

0440

---4:40 AM---

Ok.  I'm gonna go to sleep eventually tonight.  But not at the moment.
I seem to (apparently) have this thing where even though I know I'm going to be hella tired the next day, I don't feel the need to hurry to bed.  Yea.  Wtf.

Anyway, I've finished what I meant to finish tonight, and because I spent just about all of this week studying, and because I'm going to spend basically all of next week studying, I've decided to take tomorrow/today off.  yay.

So.. day off means doing choreo... lol.  Which, by the way, I cannot wait for.  I haven't danced in a while thanks to exams, but tomorrow is the day.  Gonna choreo, maybe (hopefully) learn a new dance, and RELAX.  what an idea.

---5:27 AM---

Looks like I'll be downstairs for a little bit more cause the Koreans down here are going outside for a cigarette (go figure) and they need me to open the door for them.  Apparently they don't live here?  Why are they here?  um...

Anyway, I figured out what song I'm going to do choreography for next (I actually just made a tentative mix for the first dance for Nightlife scene - life is so much more productive in the wee hours of the night/morning), AAAnd what dance I want to learn next.  I'm so excited!  Can't wait.

---5:32 AM---

Koreans are back in the building... that was fast.  aaand I'm still not going upstairs yet.  I guess I just wanted to talk about them.  that they smoke.  and they're fast.  cuz that's news.

---5:41 AM---

oh. um.. just cuz I always have a song with my posts...

I actually haven't listened to these guys in a while, and I was reminded of them by their concert poster that was up (they're performing here!), so I went back and listened to them.. and remembered why they're so awesome.

30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter


---5:50 AM---

GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment