Wednesday, May 19, 2010

summer break...



SEOUL SONG - SNSD & SUJU

Seoul Song by So Nyeo Shi Dae and Super Junior. It's not exactly about summer, but who cares, it makes me think of summer. Partly because I only ever go to Seoul in the summer. And the song just makes me happy. It makes me want to take a walk in the city with a camera, and just balk in the smog and traffic jams. lol. Not to sound sarcastic, but you know what I mean. *sigh I miss Korea. I'll just have to make do for now, I guess. We have a Main Street... does that count...?

My summer this year...: work (hopefully; application is still pending), dance, sleep, repeat. That's how it's looking right now. Maybe I'll throw a couple of trips in there somewhere. And by couple I mean one. *sigh "couple" sounded so good there, too. But it's too much of a reach, I guess.

Oh yea, I just finished my first year of college. Awesome. So summer is a little different now, in a sense. Now I have to worry about paying for next year. Oh, money. You are a nuisance in so many ways. But we can't help but to love ya. I guess that's why you make life so difficult. Because so many people are so in love with you. On the brighter side, I've met a ton of new people, and made a lot of new friends, and I picked up dancing, which has - I think - changed me for the better. Not to mention it's a fun little way to pass time. And it led to the name of this blog (I like it a lot if that hasn't hit you yet).

But yes, summer.  Hope it doesn't fly by too fast, you know, it's not like anything ever does, just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment