Wednesday, May 19, 2010

new day.



Starlight - Muse

It's funny how I feel so much closer to people I've known for less than a year now than to those I've known for over four.  Is it because I've spent a lot of time with them in a matter of 8 months?  Or is it because we share the same interests?  I'm not quite sure.  What I do know is that with the people I've met recently, I am more of myself than I ever was.  I wish I had met them earlier.  Sometimes I wonder.  But then again, I wouldn't go back to change a single thing.  Because that would mean things now would be different, and I don't want that.    I love life right now.  More than ever, and I'm sad that I'm apart from the friends that helped make it that way, but it won't be too bad.  It's just a summer, and I've got things to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment