Friday, August 6, 2010

hurricane venus.

BoA is back with her 6th Korean album after five years abroad in Japan and the US.  Yah!  =D
Hurricane Venus.

Hurricane Venus. (title track) - heavy beat.  catchy.  god i love the thick Synthetic quality of the sound.



Dangerous. - same as before, more or less.  solid beat.  catchy.  Like.



한별 (Implode) - my FAVorite ballad on the album!  if not my favorite song on the album overall.  <3.  it's Simple, Organic.  you FEEL this one.  Love Kim Jong Wan (from the band Nell, who is also the composer) at the end of the song.  <3.



i used to be a little iffy about BoA's voice, but I must say, it's growing on me.  (and might I add that her English is so so much better after her US debut?  thank goodness.)

that's it.  i'm a Fan.  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment